By Jocko Toic / October 2, 2019
EQUITON RESIDENTIAL INCOME FUND TRUST
GROWTH | INCOME | TAX EFFICIENCY | STABILITY
Below is a quick update re: the latest changes/trends…
- The Equiton Residential Income Fund saw another $0.03 / unit added to the unit price bringing the current unit price up to $10.31 (YTD = +$0.21) for October purchases.
Likewise to maintain the 6% (AClass) and 7% (FClass) distribution targets for new purchases the annual distribution target was increased to $0.6186 / unit and $0.7217 / unit respectively.
It’s worth noting that both the unit price and distribution has been increased every month in 2019! Distributions are paid monthly and are expected to remain highly tax efficient (100% ROC).
- Complete Fund Performance data is included in the attached Fund Factsheet with a snapshot posted below for your convenience.
Here it’s worth noting that the combination of monthly distributions and unit price increases have resulted in the Fund hitting its conservative 7%-10%+ return target over the past 12 months.
- THE LATEST PRICE/DISTRIBUTION CHANGE CONTINUES THE FUND’S STREAK OF 40+ CONSECUTIVE MONTHS THE FUND HAS GENERATED A POSITIVE TOTAL RETURN FOR INVESTORS! (ie. EVERY month since the Fund’s inception in March 2016!)
Eqution Residential Income Fund: Allowing investors to sleep at night…
- Information re: the August acquisition in Burlington, ON (~$4.3M | 18 Units) along with existing properties is included in the Property Summary (SEE ATTACHED).
TOP RESOURCES FROM EQUITON:
- Fund Summary Sheet (1pg) – Summary of Fund Highlights & Benefits
- Fund Factsheet (4pg) – Fund Overview, Portfolio Characteristics & Performance Information
- Property Summary – Pictures and descriptions of current properties
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES & ARTICLES:
- CBRE REPORT: Canada’s Multifamily Market is the Strongest it’s Ever Been (recommended)
- RBC REPORT: Big City Rental Blues – A look at Canada’s Rental Housing Deficit
- CBRE REPORT: Toronto is North America’s Fasting Growing Tech Market
- INVESTMENT EXECUTIVE: Think traffic is bad now? Canada’s Population could Double by 2068
- EQUITON INSIGHTS: The Sustainability of Growth in Canada’s Apartment Market (new)